Powered by Blogger.

RE: Big News Here on the CROM! Blog!

“Know, O mighty blogger Reis O’Brien, that I, Cromsblood, from majestic Canada, am deeply humbled by your introduction, and look forward to resuming my journey throughout the kingdoms of Hyboria, on behalf of Conan fans worldwide. Forced to flee my homeland because of a deficiency of REH related material, I do wholeheartedly accept your offer to make all future posts on Crom!, and will frequently travel southward through cyberspace and into the mists of your legendary shadow.” - The Nemedian Chronicles


Hello everyone! If that sounded a little corny, I apologize!…I’m just a lowly IT technician & software developer (not a writer), but I couldn’t resist. I’m delighted to be given this opportunity! Thanks for the warm welcome Reis!

Cromsblood

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP