Powered by Blogger.

MORE Conan Movie Pics!

These were e-mailed to me from CROM! regular, Mikeyboy, so mad props to him! I'm not sure where he found this pic, so maybe he can elaborate. I have to say, I know a lot of you all are railing against this new Conan, but the more of these pics I see, the more excited I get about it. I think this just might work.

ConanMoviePics

*UPDATE* Cromsblood tracked down the source of the photos, which you can see by clicking HERE at The Cimmerian website, which includes the pictures re-posted below. Thanks partner!

ConanMoviePics2

It's tied to yet another article about how some Conan fan hates the new actor. I got a feeling that I'm going to get sick of this brand of ranting real soon.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP