Powered by Blogger.

Who,What,Wear: My picks of the week.

Another week is gone, which means.... another amazing bunch of gorgeous dresses!!


I absolutely adore the colour of this Ferragamo dress that the beautiful Freida Pinto wore to a photocall in Abu Dhabi for her new film 'Miral'.

I think Freida is such a naturally beautiful girl, and she has totally been nailing it during the promotional tour for this film - I think she will be my next Celeb of the Week!! :)


Can you believe that Halle Berry is 44 years old?!

Ms Berry was looking radiant in a stunning YSL gown this week at the Carousel of Hope Gala.

The beautiful raspberry gown really compliments her skin tone and as always her hair and make-up are flawless. Amazing!! :)


Now this is how you work a Versace dress!

Michelle Monaghan was looking all types of fierce at the LA Premiere of the film 'Due Date'.

She has the confidence and the attitude to work this look - and I'm loving her hair, so much volume and shine - sexy sexy!! :)


I haven't seen Reese Withespoon on the red carpet lately, but she certainly made her presence known this week at the Avon Foundation for Women Gala.

She looked beautiful in Jason Wu (one of my faves!), and I love everything about this look - from the dress, to the shoes, to her hair and make-up, even her nail polish!

Love it! Its classy and a little bit edgy all at once :)


My favourite leading lady Eva Mendes was looking very girly and playful in Lela Rose at the Glamour Reels Event in LA this week.

I'm loving her side swept hair and great make-up - her skin looks flawless! And those shoes!

She is so consistently stylish, and isn't afraid to change up her look, I always look forward to seeing what she wears. :)


Jessica Biel was at the same event in a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta dress. The dress is very old-style glamour, which I love!

I was also pleasently suprised to see she had come back to the dark side with glossy chocolatey locks! I'm really loving the colour, it compliments her skin tone and her green eyes, but I think she needs to cut it!

The style is just a bit blah. My hair is quite similar and I'm getting a bit sick of it, I think I might get the chop this week! Scary! I've had long hair since I was about 7!!

What was your favourite look this week lovely ladies?

Happy weekend!!

Much love xx

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP