Powered by Blogger.

Conan and the Young Warriors!

I've been watching the Conan the Adventurer animated series with my kids of late, and to my surprise they are thoroughly enjoying it! I suppose I'm simply nowhere near the target demographic anymore.  On a related note, I've been scouring the web and have discovered that there is very little to be learned about the short-lived spin-off, Conan and the Young Warriors...



I found this a little unusual, after hearing that it was slightly better than its predecessor!  But other than a list of episodes, a handful of pics, and some small blurbs here and there, this intro video (found here) was about the only other thing of interest that I could track down...unfortunately, it's not even in English!



Now if someone was to use THIS illustration as the basis for a Saturday morning cartoon, it just might work!



Picture thanks to Timothy Lim over at Bam! Kapow!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP