Powered by Blogger.

The Darkslayer!

Craig dropped me an email the other day, explaining that he has a great book published (and the ebook is free), and he's trying to get the word out to all the fellow Conan fans. Although I don’t have the time to start a new yarn at the moment, who am I to say no? And have I mentioned how much I like free?

Here’s a couple of excerpts from Craig’s website:

"The Darkslayer is one of the greatest sword and sorcery tales of the 21st Century! Don't believe it? Just ask me for a free ecopy or buy the book! The DS (Darkslayer) Report is for folks who enjoy a fantastic yarn of high adventure and also prefer fate decided on the edge of a cold steel blade. It's got something for everyone, but CONAN fans you will relish in it the most. By CROM I swear it!"


"Incredible, Exciting and Unpredictable! Bone Crushing Mayhem at its Best!"

OK, my curiosity has piqued! If you’re feeling the same way, click HERE and check it out!

Oh, and not to be confused with Christine Feehan’s “Dark Slayer”…


Ha ha…any excuse to post a hot chick with a crossbow…damn you Cromsblood, you’re a dirty dog!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP