Powered by Blogger.

Who,What,Wear: My picks of the week.

I know that you guys are probably sick of me and my Eva Mendes posts - but girlfriend is just killing it at the moment!!
Wearing Gucci in Rome.
In Salvatore Ferragamo.
Wearing Atelier Versace in Rome.
She is on fire - Which is your favourite look of hers this week? I love the Versace!

Anne wearing Antonio Berardi.
Anne Hathaway was looking STUNNING at the world premiere of her new film 'Love and Other Drugs' in LA on Friday night.

She looks flawless - I have a feeling that she is going to give us a lot more great looks during the promtional tour for this film - watch this space! :)

Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors.
Olivia Wilde's look at the 2010 BAFTA Britannia Awards in LA this week is a perfect example of when 'less is more'.

This look is soooooo simple - the dress is a beautiful cut, no flashy accessories, hair pulled back, simple make-up - its perfection, and her natural beauty and grace really shines through! :)


I'm loving Emma Watsons Vogue UK December cover!

Her new pixie cut suits her so well, she looks so grown up and beautiful - shes come a very long way since we first saw her as Hermione in the first Harry Potter!

She is definitely one to watch!

Carey Mulligan
in Roland Mouret.
Harpers Bazaar UK also released their best dressed list this week. They chose Carey Mulligan as their best dressed for the year.

I can't say I agree with this - I don't mind her style, but I find her quite boring and she always looks really uncomfortable on the red carpet.

What are your thoughts? Do you think she deserved the title? If not, who would have you picked??


Oh and by the way - The Balmain dress count is up to SEVEN after Anne Hathaway appeared on the cover of Elle UK's December Issue!

I think that she is my new favourite in this dress!! :) So sexy, its a different side to the smiley, happy Anne we usually see on the red carpet!
How was everyones weekend? I hope everyone got up to some mischief!

Much love xx

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP