subaru impreza wrx 09
images New Subaru Impreza/WRX 08-09
diptam
08-25 11:55 AM
You do NOT have to go anywhere - what you are saying is "SBI Rapid Remittance" by SBI where the money will reach your Foreign account the very next day ( But you might have to wire the money as well to BOA-NY or SBI-NY ?)
www.onlinesbi.com/rr - This is SBI's response to rapid exchange.
What i'm talking is "SBI Direct Remit" & takes 3-4 business days but just click of computer mouse once you are set up. I actually set it up Monday morning EST and Friday Morning EST i see my money at Foreign account. No need to open a account at SBI-NY or anywhere but its good to have the target account at SBI ( it can be your mom/dad's SBI a/c or yours , doesn't matter really )
www.onlinesbi.com/glsus
P.S: By the way - i also had the idea that SBI is "sarkari bank" - slow , unprofessional etc... etc.. But the band of peoples who handles this division are really young and bright - my experience for last 6 months is just terrific. Customer Serivice also replies via email the next morning ...
Good info, thanks. I recently registered with the SBI NY (http://www.statebank.com/) branch office, to use their remittance service to send money home (to an SBI India account), but you have to fill out and mail a remittance form to them each time you want to do this.
www.onlinesbi.com/rr - This is SBI's response to rapid exchange.
What i'm talking is "SBI Direct Remit" & takes 3-4 business days but just click of computer mouse once you are set up. I actually set it up Monday morning EST and Friday Morning EST i see my money at Foreign account. No need to open a account at SBI-NY or anywhere but its good to have the target account at SBI ( it can be your mom/dad's SBI a/c or yours , doesn't matter really )
www.onlinesbi.com/glsus
P.S: By the way - i also had the idea that SBI is "sarkari bank" - slow , unprofessional etc... etc.. But the band of peoples who handles this division are really young and bright - my experience for last 6 months is just terrific. Customer Serivice also replies via email the next morning ...
Good info, thanks. I recently registered with the SBI NY (http://www.statebank.com/) branch office, to use their remittance service to send money home (to an SBI India account), but you have to fill out and mail a remittance form to them each time you want to do this.
wallpaper 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX
Openarms
06-12 11:54 AM
Is IV interested in doing a Freedom Of Information Act request to USCIS how and when they used up all visa numbers for EB3-India. That might show some information if they cooked the numbers if at all. We might get some more insight which monthly VISA bulletin does NOT give.
Saikrishna
07-19 11:25 AM
Thanks to GOD for helping him in order to help us regarding with all our immigration problem...
Sure and will do some contribution (on this website)soon to him and IV core team for their fruitless efforts.
ONE REQUEST FOR EVERYONE - Please contribute some money from your pockets to Aman ASAP and make him happy...
PRAISE THE LORD !!!
Sure and will do some contribution (on this website)soon to him and IV core team for their fruitless efforts.
ONE REQUEST FOR EVERYONE - Please contribute some money from your pockets to Aman ASAP and make him happy...
PRAISE THE LORD !!!
2011 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
B3NKobe
05-30 10:59 PM
General Overview:
This is also my first battle iv started on Kirupa Forums, I started it on the Lab.Rats Forums and it has been great so far. Also if your wondering why I chose to skin an iPod for the battle theres no reasons, its just what popped in my head and was easy to find a nice image for. Now onto the battle info:
iPod Skin Battle Rules/Objective:
- Objective: Skin an iPod with a design of your choice (Not MOD an iPod)
- Must use the iPod image supplied in this thread. Do not re-size image.
- One entry per person.
- Entries are to be posted in this thread by 20th June 2005
- I and some others will then review the entries.
- The best entries will be chosen for the polls after the deadline.
- Please Dont spam this thread, And Enjoy!!
iPod Image To Use Below:
http://img263.echo.cx/img263/9620/ipod1wv.jpg
Cheers Ben :kommie:
This is also my first battle iv started on Kirupa Forums, I started it on the Lab.Rats Forums and it has been great so far. Also if your wondering why I chose to skin an iPod for the battle theres no reasons, its just what popped in my head and was easy to find a nice image for. Now onto the battle info:
iPod Skin Battle Rules/Objective:
- Objective: Skin an iPod with a design of your choice (Not MOD an iPod)
- Must use the iPod image supplied in this thread. Do not re-size image.
- One entry per person.
- Entries are to be posted in this thread by 20th June 2005
- I and some others will then review the entries.
- The best entries will be chosen for the polls after the deadline.
- Please Dont spam this thread, And Enjoy!!
iPod Image To Use Below:
http://img263.echo.cx/img263/9620/ipod1wv.jpg
Cheers Ben :kommie:
more...
chaanakya
08-15 03:59 AM
Not sure about you, but a lot of the people enrolled into the doctorate program in the 2001-2004 time-frame out of necessity. They could not find a job after their masters and decided to go for the quals as a fallback. If you did actual research, you should have enough publications and acclaimed research to get you into EB1. If not, well then there's no need to cry in self pity here because you are getting exactly what you deserve.
If you read (and understand ofcourse), my gripe is not about my lack of ability or desire to file as an EB1, what i was pointing to was the general ridiculous notions being spread that
a) oh all EB2 India applicants are so "lucky" to have filed it in 2006 and getting approval now, so soon
b) EB3 India has been treated "unfairly" by USCIS
c) All of us "deserve" GC asap regardless of the numerical limitations on EB categories, oh this evil system.
Obsessive compulsive LUD checkers calling USCIS at the drop of a hat are a big part of the problem. If people could understand this simple fact that every minute that an IO spends telling some idiot if his name check is cleared or not could have been well spent in approving a GC for someone else. Every frivolous service request hurts the legitimate ones.
These forums were started with the best of intentions at heart and they do have useful information BUT now almost everyday, it is the same old story.....same question, same answer (ofcourse followed by the standard ..i am not a lawyer or go hire a lawyer and topped with oh, i contributed xx dollars to the "cause")
India has produced some of the finest minds in every era. Yet, these forums are more about green dots and red dots; he got approved...why didnt I?; and if someone dares to question, here come the personal attacks....
If you read (and understand ofcourse), my gripe is not about my lack of ability or desire to file as an EB1, what i was pointing to was the general ridiculous notions being spread that
a) oh all EB2 India applicants are so "lucky" to have filed it in 2006 and getting approval now, so soon
b) EB3 India has been treated "unfairly" by USCIS
c) All of us "deserve" GC asap regardless of the numerical limitations on EB categories, oh this evil system.
Obsessive compulsive LUD checkers calling USCIS at the drop of a hat are a big part of the problem. If people could understand this simple fact that every minute that an IO spends telling some idiot if his name check is cleared or not could have been well spent in approving a GC for someone else. Every frivolous service request hurts the legitimate ones.
These forums were started with the best of intentions at heart and they do have useful information BUT now almost everyday, it is the same old story.....same question, same answer (ofcourse followed by the standard ..i am not a lawyer or go hire a lawyer and topped with oh, i contributed xx dollars to the "cause")
India has produced some of the finest minds in every era. Yet, these forums are more about green dots and red dots; he got approved...why didnt I?; and if someone dares to question, here come the personal attacks....
a1b2c3
04-28 04:07 AM
is 2, 3, 4, 5 important for citizenship?
more...
raj1998
04-21 02:36 PM
Sent you a PM. please check :p.
well, you are funny and good at intimidating people and invoking them in the way you want :D
lets use the energy in positive way
well, you are funny and good at intimidating people and invoking them in the way you want :D
lets use the energy in positive way
2010 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX
Harivinder
09-17 12:57 PM
She did withdraw! I think we'll go on to the next bill.
sfcwtu: "when you say she did withdraw" what do you mean? did she withdraw 6020?
sfcwtu: "when you say she did withdraw" what do you mean? did she withdraw 6020?
more...
god_bless_you
03-13 01:22 PM
Folks,
This my copyright and very much pertain to our situation:
*********************
I left my world in search of prosperity
The prosperity is taking an eternity
My struggle is long and daunting
Making it more and more frustrating
Life at times seems uncontrollable
Flowing with the time unstoppable
Graying hairs testify for the feeling
Fat belly making me further unappealing
Sometimes I think of going back
Try to gather the courage that I lack
But the world I left is not the same any more.
And the world I am in, has lost its lure.
I am on the crossroad of my life
One is forward, one is left and other is right.
I don�t like the choices shown
May be I would have to create a world of my own
***************
Thanks
Good one, Thats what we are now .:)
This my copyright and very much pertain to our situation:
*********************
I left my world in search of prosperity
The prosperity is taking an eternity
My struggle is long and daunting
Making it more and more frustrating
Life at times seems uncontrollable
Flowing with the time unstoppable
Graying hairs testify for the feeling
Fat belly making me further unappealing
Sometimes I think of going back
Try to gather the courage that I lack
But the world I left is not the same any more.
And the world I am in, has lost its lure.
I am on the crossroad of my life
One is forward, one is left and other is right.
I don�t like the choices shown
May be I would have to create a world of my own
***************
Thanks
Good one, Thats what we are now .:)
hair 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan
pointlesswait
05-23 03:20 PM
looks like ur sunny side is up and its still raw!..;-) (2 posts)
my point is: citizens matter..not voteless aliens..
we cannot have the same game plan as numbersusa...
all i am saying is..maybe we need a newer and innovative approach to get our voices heard.. One speaking head ..not a herd!
Paskal, Nixtor and other moderators, please run a quick check on dbcd.
I suspect he is same as pointlesswait.
my point is: citizens matter..not voteless aliens..
we cannot have the same game plan as numbersusa...
all i am saying is..maybe we need a newer and innovative approach to get our voices heard.. One speaking head ..not a herd!
Paskal, Nixtor and other moderators, please run a quick check on dbcd.
I suspect he is same as pointlesswait.
more...
snathan
04-19 03:57 PM
Looks like this Sheila is in her new avatar, from 3 year degree people trying to make $$$ in others troubles! She threatened to sue IVians for exposing her tricks when she tried to advt her service in her posts, as friendly posts.
USCIS does not buy her evaluation anymore. Go to her and lose your valuable time and few thousand dollars in addition to your I-140.
I aso suspect the same...I have asked her the website and there is no information so far. Guys dont fall for her.
USCIS does not buy her evaluation anymore. Go to her and lose your valuable time and few thousand dollars in addition to your I-140.
I aso suspect the same...I have asked her the website and there is no information so far. Guys dont fall for her.
hot Subaru Impreza Wrx 2009
satishku_2000
05-24 02:31 PM
Hey hey, I don't have to apply with my current legal name do I? ;)
You know what RFES for Z1 visa would be easy to answer than for H1B visa.
You know what RFES for Z1 visa would be easy to answer than for H1B visa.
more...
house New Subaru Impreza/WRX 08-09
dummgelauft
09-03 09:20 AM
Yes. They would need GC copy and they would update their records.
Your employer is responsible for keeping a track of your status, not yours. You may provide them a copy of your new status, but you do not have to, unless they ask for it.
Your employer is responsible for keeping a track of your status, not yours. You may provide them a copy of your new status, but you do not have to, unless they ask for it.
tattoo 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX

panky72
08-22 01:48 PM
Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congratulations. I think its a positive thing that people still come to IV to contribute and help to fix the broken immigration system even after they get their GC and citizenship.
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congratulations. I think its a positive thing that people still come to IV to contribute and help to fix the broken immigration system even after they get their GC and citizenship.
more...
pictures 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX with
bestia
07-18 10:44 PM
Makes me wonder why we're paying our lawyers. I'm learning more from this forum than what he's told me over 6 years of interaction.
LOL, I know. I really regret that I wasn't on these forums years ago, I wouldn't have done so many mistakes. I was thinking "what all these dudes on these forums know? I got a big lawyer with tie and bunch of certificates as best of the best of the best." The life taught me totally opposite.
LOL, I know. I really regret that I wasn't on these forums years ago, I wouldn't have done so many mistakes. I was thinking "what all these dudes on these forums know? I got a big lawyer with tie and bunch of certificates as best of the best of the best." The life taught me totally opposite.
dresses Subaru Impreza/WRX 08-09
starscream
09-17 12:51 PM
does anyone know if the Republican cosponsor of HR 5882 (the congressman who introduced it jointly with Congresswoman Zoe) - is he part of the judiciary commiteee?? if not - can he speak in support of the bill when they discuss this bill in the commitee -
more...
makeup 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
raghuram
05-09 04:24 PM
Hello,
We have used the following plan over past 3-4 years (though never had to file a claim)... it offers coverage for pre-existing conditions as well...
Visitor Health Insurance, Pre-existing condition coverage, AIU (http://www..org/)
Any insurance is good until you have to use it. It is nice that you didn't have to use it.
However, the fact remains that the 's plan is a fixed coverage plan that has sub-limits for each and every procedure. That means, it wll only pay a fixed amount and you will pay the difference yourself which can be a big amount.
It is always better to buy comprehensive coverage plans that have no sub-limits.
Check out http://visitorsinsuranceusa.wordpress.com to look at the shocking but true facts about India Network Insurance / KV Rao Insurance.
We have used the following plan over past 3-4 years (though never had to file a claim)... it offers coverage for pre-existing conditions as well...
Visitor Health Insurance, Pre-existing condition coverage, AIU (http://www..org/)
Any insurance is good until you have to use it. It is nice that you didn't have to use it.
However, the fact remains that the 's plan is a fixed coverage plan that has sub-limits for each and every procedure. That means, it wll only pay a fixed amount and you will pay the difference yourself which can be a big amount.
It is always better to buy comprehensive coverage plans that have no sub-limits.
Check out http://visitorsinsuranceusa.wordpress.com to look at the shocking but true facts about India Network Insurance / KV Rao Insurance.
girlfriend 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
ajju
03-13 01:18 PM
One step closer.
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
Atleast 5 in my office and 5 in friend circle :-)
But I wish what you say is true that not many left in 2003.. and dates move to 2004 and then further...
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
Atleast 5 in my office and 5 in friend circle :-)
But I wish what you say is true that not many left in 2003.. and dates move to 2004 and then further...
hairstyles 2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STI

eb3_nepa
04-22 09:07 PM
I have not contributed much as comapred to top guys but I have generated atleast $600 through my efforts to rope in new guys & requested them to put in some money. Some did but some did not
Same here, infact i was even lucky enough to generate abt $200 from 2 american citizens of Indian origin of my community.
Same here, infact i was even lucky enough to generate abt $200 from 2 american citizens of Indian origin of my community.
ajju
03-13 01:18 PM
One step closer.
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
Atleast 5 in my office and 5 in friend circle :-)
But I wish what you say is true that not many left in 2003.. and dates move to 2004 and then further...
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
Atleast 5 in my office and 5 in friend circle :-)
But I wish what you say is true that not many left in 2003.. and dates move to 2004 and then further...
thepaew
12-13 03:53 PM
I agree. I feel that the only thing that would be acheived if IV became a paid website is loss of membership. Then our PR documents will start with "IV is an organization of 200 members who are affected by ... "
Human nature is such that a few lead and others follow. We should recognize this and move on.
Human nature is such that a few lead and others follow. We should recognize this and move on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment