ferrari f355 ps2
images A Ferrari F355 )
javadeveloper
11-25 08:10 AM
What are the steps to follow to switch over to EAD, do i have to fill out some form and how do i i nform uscis ?
Use EAD for working by filling I-9 form with your employer.Informing USCIS is optional.
Use EAD for working by filling I-9 form with your employer.Informing USCIS is optional.
wallpaper ferrari challenge ps2 review.
english_august
07-12 11:10 AM
It would have been great if everyone could have a similar white t-shirt with a slogan on front that said
"Ask me about legal immigrants"
and on the back
"www.immigrationvoice.org"
Obviously this is not possible at this stage. How about everyone at least pinning something similar that is printed on a paper on their shirts? Similar to how runners do (http://z.about.com/d/studenttravel/1/0/s/H/ujena-marathon-solo-2.jpg)
It will help the organizers and any media persons in identifying the rally participants easily.
"Ask me about legal immigrants"
and on the back
"www.immigrationvoice.org"
Obviously this is not possible at this stage. How about everyone at least pinning something similar that is printed on a paper on their shirts? Similar to how runners do (http://z.about.com/d/studenttravel/1/0/s/H/ujena-marathon-solo-2.jpg)
It will help the organizers and any media persons in identifying the rally participants easily.
bigboy007
07-18 04:48 PM
Normal CS reps have no idea whatz going on there are some LIasion inf officers for each Service center at National service center they have up to date info
2011 smokes Ferrari F355 Spider
PresidentO
03-10 05:07 PM
One of the IV members has requested me to post this info.
He contacted his senator to get the total number of pending EB apps for India.
Please see the response from the senator in the following link. It has pending applications by category.
http://sites.google.com/site/gc28262/Home/Eb-IndiaPendingApps.pdf.pdf?attredirects=0
Thank you for great effort. I hope you are not pulling a prank.
Who is the IV member that has asked you to post this info?
Please let us know so that we can all congratulate him.
He contacted his senator to get the total number of pending EB apps for India.
Please see the response from the senator in the following link. It has pending applications by category.
http://sites.google.com/site/gc28262/Home/Eb-IndiaPendingApps.pdf.pdf?attredirects=0
Thank you for great effort. I hope you are not pulling a prank.
Who is the IV member that has asked you to post this info?
Please let us know so that we can all congratulate him.
more...
sparuthi
09-17 01:00 PM
They are in recess.. will HR5882 come up after lunch.. I m on west coast,. so i dont know what has already taken place.. can someone pl let us know here..thanks
arrarrgee
07-17 02:47 PM
Couldnt agree more on this...this i guess is the perfect time...I began to look at the July VB fiasco in a positive way...if it wasnt for it we wouldn't have gotten ppl who mattered to look at the legal guys
I understand DREAM act is not related to EB issues. What I meant was, just like how DREAM act is being added to an unrelated bill, we should work on adding things like 'unlimited STEM visas' and 'recapture unused numbers' to other bills and get them passed.
IV core will need lot of support to do accomplish this, hope at least some of the folks who got into IV because of the july fiasco contribute funds.
I understand DREAM act is not related to EB issues. What I meant was, just like how DREAM act is being added to an unrelated bill, we should work on adding things like 'unlimited STEM visas' and 'recapture unused numbers' to other bills and get them passed.
IV core will need lot of support to do accomplish this, hope at least some of the folks who got into IV because of the july fiasco contribute funds.
more...
arihant
02-09 03:14 PM
Does the SKIL bill apply only to MS, or MBA too ?
I do not think the language of the SKIL bill clarified that. All it said was advanced degree from the US (which can be interpreted as MS, MBA and any other degree (minimum 2 years) received after a 4 year bachelor's degree). So, who knows. We will have to wait and see how it will be interpreted if and when SKIL bill comes back for discussion.
I do not think the language of the SKIL bill clarified that. All it said was advanced degree from the US (which can be interpreted as MS, MBA and any other degree (minimum 2 years) received after a 4 year bachelor's degree). So, who knows. We will have to wait and see how it will be interpreted if and when SKIL bill comes back for discussion.
2010 ferrari challenge ps2 review.
santa123
07-29 09:10 PM
Hello IVians,
As we all await our GCs, I thot we can explore some investment vehicles.
Does anyone here have experience with commodity trading?
Can we trade in commodities on H1 or L1 status?
Is it too risky like forex trading?
Who are the online brokers offer commodity trading?
Is there a minimum account balance / trade required every month or so?
Pls share your experience. Thanks!
As we all await our GCs, I thot we can explore some investment vehicles.
Does anyone here have experience with commodity trading?
Can we trade in commodities on H1 or L1 status?
Is it too risky like forex trading?
Who are the online brokers offer commodity trading?
Is there a minimum account balance / trade required every month or so?
Pls share your experience. Thanks!
more...
PavanV
08-18 02:28 PM
Thanks will do, by the way the IV forum different ?
hair I would love a 355 challenge,
Green.Tech
05-23 03:05 PM
Excellent discussion!
Folks - We have gained a lot of ground with these calls as evident by singhsa's post...Please continue to call...For those who are on the fence, please pick up your phone and call now...10 minutes of your time spent now will be worth it in the long run...
Stand up for yourself!!!
Folks - We have gained a lot of ground with these calls as evident by singhsa's post...Please continue to call...For those who are on the fence, please pick up your phone and call now...10 minutes of your time spent now will be worth it in the long run...
Stand up for yourself!!!
more...
rvendra
10-27 11:59 AM
Hello Everybody,
In response to my service request on 9th Sept 2009, my I485 has been transferred to the USCIS Hialeah Florida office for further processing. Normally I -485 cases are forwarded to local offices for the purposes of scheduling an in-person interview. In my case I live in New York and no way connected to FL. I am curious anybody or any of your friend�s have similar experience.
I really appreciate your response.
I 485 EB 2 Priority date Dec 2003
Filed in TSC in August 2007
Thank you,
Raj
In response to my service request on 9th Sept 2009, my I485 has been transferred to the USCIS Hialeah Florida office for further processing. Normally I -485 cases are forwarded to local offices for the purposes of scheduling an in-person interview. In my case I live in New York and no way connected to FL. I am curious anybody or any of your friend�s have similar experience.
I really appreciate your response.
I 485 EB 2 Priority date Dec 2003
Filed in TSC in August 2007
Thank you,
Raj
hot 1995-1999 Ferrari F355
waitingGC
02-01 12:28 PM
I'm not working in the IT industry and this is the first time I have some idea about what the desi companies are doing in US. Yes, I think these desi companies and people who conducted those fraudulent behaviors are partly responsible for our situation here. I believe most H1B holders are decent people while some like those mentioned in the article are nuts. Bad purges good. Now all H1b holders have to pay the price.
Besides, I think those who conducted these fraudulent behavior do not deserve to be called "high-skilled workers".
Besides, I think those who conducted these fraudulent behavior do not deserve to be called "high-skilled workers".
more...
house F355 Challenge
sanjay
03-13 02:42 PM
Folks,
This my copyright and very much pertain to our situation:
*********************
Sometimes I think of going back
Try to gather the courage that I lack
But the world I left is not the same any more.
And the world I am in, has lost its lure.
I am on the crossroad of my life
One is forward, one is left and other is right.
I don�t like the choices shown
May be I would have to create a world of my own
***************
Thanks
Very true. You had described the plight of 4 out of five immigrants here.
This my copyright and very much pertain to our situation:
*********************
Sometimes I think of going back
Try to gather the courage that I lack
But the world I left is not the same any more.
And the world I am in, has lost its lure.
I am on the crossroad of my life
One is forward, one is left and other is right.
I don�t like the choices shown
May be I would have to create a world of my own
***************
Thanks
Very true. You had described the plight of 4 out of five immigrants here.
tattoo Showcase ~Ferrari F355 F1~
Kushal
07-11 05:09 PM
Guys, For better marketing our plight wearing business suits for rallys will have a significant impact on the perception of the rally on both onlookers and the press. It will immediately convey :
The professionalism of the crowd
The difference between previous illegal protestors and legal high skilled protesters
People will notice crowds of business suits and it will leave an imprint on their mind. Especailly in places like bay area they will just stick outOrganizers may want to think about this.
I guess formal or semi-formal wear should be good enough in the heat.
The professionalism of the crowd
The difference between previous illegal protestors and legal high skilled protesters
People will notice crowds of business suits and it will leave an imprint on their mind. Especailly in places like bay area they will just stick outOrganizers may want to think about this.
I guess formal or semi-formal wear should be good enough in the heat.
more...
pictures Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
senthil1
05-24 09:50 PM
May be US corporations can tactically support this bill because this bill will impact Indian bodyshoppers severly. For past 5 years US companies could not compete with Indian companies as they have more leverage on H1b. Now if Indian companies avoid H1b US companies can get any time they want as they can satisfy most of conditions
Do you guys really think this bill will become a law that too in its current state and the added amendments? I seriously doubt it. If it is then dont you think the corporate business lobby that has fought really hard to increase the h1 b's to 115000 would have just sat mum while the H1 B fees were increased? I think this bill is just getting too absurd to become into law. I dont know but it would be interesting to hear what the businesses have to say with the increase in h1b fees.
May be I am totally wrong but just thought of posting this because I have been reading so many depressing posts from everyone. Have hope and faith. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. At this point we need to strategise, which I am sure IV is doing it excellently. We may need to make a few compromises but try to make friends with others who are lobbying.
Please dont bombard me. Its just my thought. Please ignore this post if it offends you.
Do you guys really think this bill will become a law that too in its current state and the added amendments? I seriously doubt it. If it is then dont you think the corporate business lobby that has fought really hard to increase the h1 b's to 115000 would have just sat mum while the H1 B fees were increased? I think this bill is just getting too absurd to become into law. I dont know but it would be interesting to hear what the businesses have to say with the increase in h1b fees.
May be I am totally wrong but just thought of posting this because I have been reading so many depressing posts from everyone. Have hope and faith. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. At this point we need to strategise, which I am sure IV is doing it excellently. We may need to make a few compromises but try to make friends with others who are lobbying.
Please dont bombard me. Its just my thought. Please ignore this post if it offends you.
dresses hot Ferrari Challenge Trofeo
surendraz
06-15 06:22 PM
Thanks for the information sharing that has been triggered by the marvelous move by INS by making the dates current....
This may be a rudimentary question, before I ask this Q to my attorney, I wanted to get some information from the public who are in the same boat as I am...
My PD is Dec 2005. I have 2 more years of valid H1B visa time.
Lets assume that I apply for my 485 in a month or two and that I get my EAD by november. I hunt for my "right" partner and get married after november and I plan to get bring her to US of A... here are my Q's
1) Is my H1 going to be valid after I get my EAD approved?
2) Do I "have" to use my EAD card and discard my H1 at all? Can I travel back and forth to India on my H1 even after I have my EAD?
3) Suppose that I bring my wife on a valid H4 through my H1 (even though I have my EAD - I am assuming that for question #1 & #2, the answer is 'YES')
I can file her I485 as long as the dates are current (or current to my PD atleast). Now, in a case if the dates are not current, I can still have my H1 in a valid state so that my wife's status is not in jeopardy.... Now the big question is .... if my I485 gets approved without my priority dates getting current to my PD, what would be status of my wife?? Can this ever be possible?
The gist of all my Q's is... can I maintain my H1 status and use that to bring my wife on H4 even though I have my EAD approved? Does having a EAD card pose any additional queries at port of entry and the american consulate when I apply for H4???
This may be a rudimentary question, before I ask this Q to my attorney, I wanted to get some information from the public who are in the same boat as I am...
My PD is Dec 2005. I have 2 more years of valid H1B visa time.
Lets assume that I apply for my 485 in a month or two and that I get my EAD by november. I hunt for my "right" partner and get married after november and I plan to get bring her to US of A... here are my Q's
1) Is my H1 going to be valid after I get my EAD approved?
2) Do I "have" to use my EAD card and discard my H1 at all? Can I travel back and forth to India on my H1 even after I have my EAD?
3) Suppose that I bring my wife on a valid H4 through my H1 (even though I have my EAD - I am assuming that for question #1 & #2, the answer is 'YES')
I can file her I485 as long as the dates are current (or current to my PD atleast). Now, in a case if the dates are not current, I can still have my H1 in a valid state so that my wife's status is not in jeopardy.... Now the big question is .... if my I485 gets approved without my priority dates getting current to my PD, what would be status of my wife?? Can this ever be possible?
The gist of all my Q's is... can I maintain my H1 status and use that to bring my wife on H4 even though I have my EAD approved? Does having a EAD card pose any additional queries at port of entry and the american consulate when I apply for H4???
more...
makeup 1995 Ferrari F355 spider
cableching
08-25 02:21 PM
I think SBI is best in convesion rate and also the time it takes to transfer the money.
ICICI gave nearly $1 less than prevailing rate they had on their website.
Even if you send a check, you get better rate if you deposit into an SBI account in India.
ICICI gave nearly $1 less than prevailing rate they had on their website.
Even if you send a check, you get better rate if you deposit into an SBI account in India.
girlfriend Guido, owner of a Ferrari F355
funny
10-08 12:51 PM
http://www.bestsyndication.com/?q=tough-days-ahead-indian-real-estate-market
hairstyles FERRARI F355 BERLINETTA SILVER
vxg
09-15 04:16 PM
the local service center lady said - Assigned to an officer on 9/11 - now HOW MUCH OF A WAIT AFTER ASSIGNED TO AN OFFICER? recent approvals folks - can you shed some light?
you should get it soon. Call the service center where your case is to check further as online status is not a good indicator. In my case per TSC i was approved on 9/4 but my online status did not change until 9/11.
you should get it soon. Call the service center where your case is to check further as online status is not a good indicator. In my case per TSC i was approved on 9/4 but my online status did not change until 9/11.
vasa
07-15 10:45 PM
Just Did...
eb3_2004
04-27 07:39 AM
http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/04/27/h-1b-j-1-immigrants-more-productive-than-americans-study-says/?mod=rss_WSJBlog
0 comments:
Post a Comment