Do You Think You Are Creative?

I have had this image in my files for awhile now. I always thought the fish and his monkey rider had an interesting back story that I would want to incorporate into the mythology of the 'Cave of Cool'. I have only gotten as far as deciding that they are allies in our struggle against the cephalopod menace and not enemies.
I am looking to anyone who follows this blog regularly to come up with background on these two characters and how they ended up working for our noble cause. How did they meet? How do they communicate with one another? Why do they hate the many tentacled ones with a passion similar to my own? Is magic involved in their partnership in any way? Are they only in this fight for the magnificent Sunday buffet we serve around here? You tell me.
I am not looking for a novel here, just a short, descriptive paragraph.
My unlimited love to you all - Cal
0 comments:
Post a Comment