dell inspiron mini 9 reviews
images Dell Inspiron Mini 9 - Notebookcheck.net External Reviews
vejella
07-11 01:14 PM
They either have to reject the application or provide the receipt notice. Cannot hold the applications without any actions for long time.
This can reduce the impacted percentage to people from Retrogressed Country /Category ...
May be some thing we can ponder on ....
This can reduce the impacted percentage to people from Retrogressed Country /Category ...
May be some thing we can ponder on ....
wallpaper Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Internet Companion Reviews
Slowhand
07-19 01:50 PM
What IV has done is commendable and unprecedented. I also think that most of us here do not know anything about the expenses incurred by IV team or money collected by IV team. It would be a good idea to be transparent in that aspect so that members can have a better understanding of the functioning of the organization and contribute appropriately. Just a suggestion; what do you guys think?
tonyHK12
04-20 06:01 PM
It seems that some of us want to fight, but don't have a dedicated thread. Instead we have been hijacking other useful threads.
What I propose here is a FIGHT THREAD.
Yes, this is a copycat idea from FIGHT CLUB
How we go about:
1.) Establish a dedicated thread - just for fighting.
2.) At a pre-determined time (of day or night), fighters login.
3.) They start fighting and all posts/fights will be restricted to FIGHT THREAD only.
4.) Fight ends at a specificed time.
5.) Fighters take a break until the next schedule (may be daily or thrice a week)
6.) Fighters donot desecrate other threads, if they do, they will be banned from FIGHT THREAD.
how's the idea :D?
Agreed, let everybody keep this to topic and stop making personal remarks. I haven't made any personal attacks in this thread. A couple of notorious people are at it as usual.
What I propose here is a FIGHT THREAD.
Yes, this is a copycat idea from FIGHT CLUB
How we go about:
1.) Establish a dedicated thread - just for fighting.
2.) At a pre-determined time (of day or night), fighters login.
3.) They start fighting and all posts/fights will be restricted to FIGHT THREAD only.
4.) Fight ends at a specificed time.
5.) Fighters take a break until the next schedule (may be daily or thrice a week)
6.) Fighters donot desecrate other threads, if they do, they will be banned from FIGHT THREAD.
how's the idea :D?
Agreed, let everybody keep this to topic and stop making personal remarks. I haven't made any personal attacks in this thread. A couple of notorious people are at it as usual.
2011 TechCast Reviews - Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Netbook with Vodafone 3G
angelfire76
10-05 02:41 AM
I think USCIS must meet the EB convertors somewhere mid-way to maintain fairness.
About gctest, what has pissed me off so consistently is his trash-talk, calling EB3 third grade workers, his utterly self-centered attitude and inability to see other side of the story. Over and above that he is a lying, cheating bastard who changes his story all the time.
angelfire, before you go and make such a determination, please do understand the root cause of the issue.
EB3-I processing is stalled, especially after USCIS opened the floodgates and let everyone inside one time.
Folks who were waiting patiently had their clocks turned backwards and pushed at the end? Classic case of starvation.
Upshot - some with older EB3 PDs have ported their dates, after qualifying for senior positions based on their academic credentials and job experience and getting jobs under EB2.
Which is why see an odd 2002 EB2 PD suddenly appearing from nowhere and getting ahead of you.
How many are actually converting?
humongous EB3 number stuck in 2002-2003.
handful people actually converting due to risks involved.
That EB3 people should not be made to start from scratch all over again, however they should also not be given the advantage of a loophole in the system. We all knew the evil of LC sub and this is something similar to it.
However I do sympathize with the sense of desperation and hopelessness that people in EB3 feel when they don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.
There will always be condescending comments made by people on the other side of the tracks. Heck, I've heard some comments that completely put me off from taking part in IV and helping people who already have EAD (I missed the July 2007 orgy). But it is what it is, we either sink or swim together. If you see how many characters in Indian MNCs take advantage of the EB1 MNC executive category, you will be apalled.
Ignore and focus on what needs to be done would be my advice as everything somebody who is not a decision maker in the path to immigration is inconsequential.
About gctest, what has pissed me off so consistently is his trash-talk, calling EB3 third grade workers, his utterly self-centered attitude and inability to see other side of the story. Over and above that he is a lying, cheating bastard who changes his story all the time.
angelfire, before you go and make such a determination, please do understand the root cause of the issue.
EB3-I processing is stalled, especially after USCIS opened the floodgates and let everyone inside one time.
Folks who were waiting patiently had their clocks turned backwards and pushed at the end? Classic case of starvation.
Upshot - some with older EB3 PDs have ported their dates, after qualifying for senior positions based on their academic credentials and job experience and getting jobs under EB2.
Which is why see an odd 2002 EB2 PD suddenly appearing from nowhere and getting ahead of you.
How many are actually converting?
humongous EB3 number stuck in 2002-2003.
handful people actually converting due to risks involved.
That EB3 people should not be made to start from scratch all over again, however they should also not be given the advantage of a loophole in the system. We all knew the evil of LC sub and this is something similar to it.
However I do sympathize with the sense of desperation and hopelessness that people in EB3 feel when they don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.
There will always be condescending comments made by people on the other side of the tracks. Heck, I've heard some comments that completely put me off from taking part in IV and helping people who already have EAD (I missed the July 2007 orgy). But it is what it is, we either sink or swim together. If you see how many characters in Indian MNCs take advantage of the EB1 MNC executive category, you will be apalled.
Ignore and focus on what needs to be done would be my advice as everything somebody who is not a decision maker in the path to immigration is inconsequential.
more...
arc
02-02 12:58 AM
It seems Obama is gonna win!!! Then what IVans will have to educate him abt the Legal immigration...
Lets njoy superbowl before super tuesday :p :D :cool:
Lets njoy superbowl before super tuesday :p :D :cool:
pani_6
06-12 03:04 PM
lots of EB3 qualify for EB-2 after such a long wait and in the first case they were put into eb3 although they could have gone to eb2...
I cant believe that EB-3 is at 2001 when we are getting to 2009..its really a shame on the system
if this is how they treat people the entire h1b needs to be scrapped or people spend thier decades in slavery working this unpredictable system thinking that they will get in next few months..its like chasing a mirage in the desert....
I cant believe that EB-3 is at 2001 when we are getting to 2009..its really a shame on the system
if this is how they treat people the entire h1b needs to be scrapped or people spend thier decades in slavery working this unpredictable system thinking that they will get in next few months..its like chasing a mirage in the desert....
more...
vsrinir
09-17 12:01 PM
Here is the link
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
click on todays date.
It will pop up
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
click on todays date.
It will pop up
2010 Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Internet Companion Reviews
MunnaBhai
04-02 01:38 PM
I got soft LUDs on our cases on 4/1/2009 and 04/02/2009
more...
EB3IFiasco
05-25 09:57 PM
here is the link http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-6938
looks like this bill will not go no where ...there is only 3 cosponsors..:mad::mad:
This link looks to be from the HR. Menendez bill is in the senate. The text of the bill is not available at this time.
http://www.thomas.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d111:17:./temp/~bdgY3q::|/bss/|
looks like this bill will not go no where ...there is only 3 cosponsors..:mad::mad:
This link looks to be from the HR. Menendez bill is in the senate. The text of the bill is not available at this time.
http://www.thomas.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d111:17:./temp/~bdgY3q::|/bss/|
hair The Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Review-Hi Tech Legion-The Dell Inspiron Mini 9
sbabunle
08-19 04:59 PM
Not a bit sir.
>> Are you making money? (bottom line hehe)
How does that bother you? Thanks for the good laugh, BTW. :D
>> Are you making money? (bottom line hehe)
How does that bother you? Thanks for the good laugh, BTW. :D
more...
Maverick1
11-11 10:08 PM
I have checked with my company's lawyer and he said I can maintain H1 status with my current employer and use EAD for part time job. I read murthy chat transcripts and same topic was discussed with two different answers. ................
I work for a very big company ........................I do not want to be limited by work authorization limitations...
Thats my oppinion...
Using H1B makes one safe. but how many years we want to do the safe job. If I-485 gets denied do u have enough patiences to file another green card. One thing is believe is "We are here to make money, most of us are in our thirties and we have short time remaining to reach our goals. I think we all have one year EAD. wait for 6 months then go on job hopping, learn whatever you can, get into whatever you want. Start a business, do something.... Anything you do will help you in future. Sitting with H1B in pocket may take 4 years cream of your life.
If you have the talent you can get great salaries anywhere in the world. Because of your talents and hard work you guys are here. World is not small.
I-485 is mostly about the eligibility of the individual (like medical, illegal presence, fraud etc.) and so getting rejected at I-485 stage is not that common (especially after the approval of the underlying immigration petition). And if it does get rejected, more often than not, the individual may never be eligible for permanent residence due to the same reason. So usefulness of H1-B as back-up is of very limited narure.
Thanks every one for all your responses. Good to see many responses which seem to echo what I was thinking. After reading many posts on these forums I thought many people chose to keep H1 (some times at a cost).
Now I see many people are ready to dump it if they see an opportunity to use EAD. That is good to know.
Although we cite the cost savings (from renewal of EAD) most people if not all who prefer to keep H1 status will definitely renew their EAD/AP just to be safe. On the AP case, I got 3 copies of multiple entry APs. My attorney told me to make copies of it and give only copies at the POE and point out that it is a multiple entry document if the officer wants to keep the original, so that the original stays with you.
I guess many people want to put the EAD to productive use. Some thing to supplement your main job/income.
I work for a very big company ........................I do not want to be limited by work authorization limitations...
Thats my oppinion...
Using H1B makes one safe. but how many years we want to do the safe job. If I-485 gets denied do u have enough patiences to file another green card. One thing is believe is "We are here to make money, most of us are in our thirties and we have short time remaining to reach our goals. I think we all have one year EAD. wait for 6 months then go on job hopping, learn whatever you can, get into whatever you want. Start a business, do something.... Anything you do will help you in future. Sitting with H1B in pocket may take 4 years cream of your life.
If you have the talent you can get great salaries anywhere in the world. Because of your talents and hard work you guys are here. World is not small.
I-485 is mostly about the eligibility of the individual (like medical, illegal presence, fraud etc.) and so getting rejected at I-485 stage is not that common (especially after the approval of the underlying immigration petition). And if it does get rejected, more often than not, the individual may never be eligible for permanent residence due to the same reason. So usefulness of H1-B as back-up is of very limited narure.
Thanks every one for all your responses. Good to see many responses which seem to echo what I was thinking. After reading many posts on these forums I thought many people chose to keep H1 (some times at a cost).
Now I see many people are ready to dump it if they see an opportunity to use EAD. That is good to know.
Although we cite the cost savings (from renewal of EAD) most people if not all who prefer to keep H1 status will definitely renew their EAD/AP just to be safe. On the AP case, I got 3 copies of multiple entry APs. My attorney told me to make copies of it and give only copies at the POE and point out that it is a multiple entry document if the officer wants to keep the original, so that the original stays with you.
I guess many people want to put the EAD to productive use. Some thing to supplement your main job/income.
hot The Dell Inspiron Mini 9 is a prime example of the netbook form factor,
eb3_nepa
05-01 04:18 PM
As of yesterday it was $ 107,246. Will update the action alerts tonight and then shut down the 150K drive.
Obviously we didnt meet the target. Today is the last day.
Thanks,
So what happens now? Does this affect QGA's involvement with us?
Obviously we didnt meet the target. Today is the last day.
Thanks,
So what happens now? Does this affect QGA's involvement with us?
more...
house Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Reviews
swamy
12-12 10:07 PM
Ultimately, whatever IV is able to accomplish will benefit the entire legal immigrant community, regardless of contributions/memberships. However, the need of the hour is to realize the opportunities we are missing because of lack of resources and hands in most cases.
cheers!
jazz
I dont think theres any doubt in the value iv is providing - selling it is the issue. I can be proved wrong in a month but the ongoing funding drive is kind of a ray of hope that people will be willing to give both time & money to help themselves and others.
cheers!
jazz
I dont think theres any doubt in the value iv is providing - selling it is the issue. I can be proved wrong in a month but the ongoing funding drive is kind of a ray of hope that people will be willing to give both time & money to help themselves and others.
tattoo The Dell Inspiron Mini 9 is a prime example of the netbook form factor,
deepakd
07-14 09:32 PM
I plan to send this petition to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc by Priority Mail and Fax. CNN is a fully owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs
just signed
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs
just signed
more...
pictures Dell Inspiron Mini 9
srikondoji
10-07 03:13 PM
Ramba,
Yes there is demand, but that demand initially came from NRI's. This is when properties were worth under 20 lakhs. But soon the prices jumped to levels even unaffordable to NRIs. Now these prices are unsustainable because even a person earning 1 lakh per month cannot afford a 50 Lakh worth propery. This is because of high interest rates on home loans.
I know few real estate houses where they are almost close to bankruptcy because they couldn't sell the houses or land. They borrowed huge amount of high interest short term loans and now can't sell the properties.
Sure, there is demand but economics will take the front seat at the time of materialization of this demand.
Your theory sounds exactly that of my father. When i challenged him in year 2005 that property values in Hyderabad will have to fall as the rise in prices is riduculous, he laughed at me. He said "I have not seen in my entire life a price drop in property prices". When i said, i will not invest in real estate until the prices fall, he just made fun of me.
I was at the receiving end for the past 2 years both in US and also in India for the decision not to invest in real estate here and also in India.
Luckily the piece of land i bought in India in the year 2004 still holds its value.
--sri
There is vast difference between US and Indian housing market crash. India RE market will not collapse like here. There may be a melt down or small correction. The simple big reason is demand for housing in middle class due to economic growth. Based on population density, US is 9 times bigger than India. Lot of land in US. But housing land is so limited in India. So there is always demand. Second reason, there is no sub-prime lending in India. Third, in India, housing loan is based on cash worthiness rather than credit worthyness like in US. So we may not see such a massive foreclosure/bankrupcy in India to bring the price down considerably like in US.
However, now the prices or extremly high, such that it can not be affordabe to people other than NRI or IT folks. 1 crore houses are very common now. Based on US economy it will definitly come down. It will be depend on how hard IT/outsourcing bussiness gets affectd in future.
Yes there is demand, but that demand initially came from NRI's. This is when properties were worth under 20 lakhs. But soon the prices jumped to levels even unaffordable to NRIs. Now these prices are unsustainable because even a person earning 1 lakh per month cannot afford a 50 Lakh worth propery. This is because of high interest rates on home loans.
I know few real estate houses where they are almost close to bankruptcy because they couldn't sell the houses or land. They borrowed huge amount of high interest short term loans and now can't sell the properties.
Sure, there is demand but economics will take the front seat at the time of materialization of this demand.
Your theory sounds exactly that of my father. When i challenged him in year 2005 that property values in Hyderabad will have to fall as the rise in prices is riduculous, he laughed at me. He said "I have not seen in my entire life a price drop in property prices". When i said, i will not invest in real estate until the prices fall, he just made fun of me.
I was at the receiving end for the past 2 years both in US and also in India for the decision not to invest in real estate here and also in India.
Luckily the piece of land i bought in India in the year 2004 still holds its value.
--sri
There is vast difference between US and Indian housing market crash. India RE market will not collapse like here. There may be a melt down or small correction. The simple big reason is demand for housing in middle class due to economic growth. Based on population density, US is 9 times bigger than India. Lot of land in US. But housing land is so limited in India. So there is always demand. Second reason, there is no sub-prime lending in India. Third, in India, housing loan is based on cash worthiness rather than credit worthyness like in US. So we may not see such a massive foreclosure/bankrupcy in India to bring the price down considerably like in US.
However, now the prices or extremly high, such that it can not be affordabe to people other than NRI or IT folks. 1 crore houses are very common now. Based on US economy it will definitly come down. It will be depend on how hard IT/outsourcing bussiness gets affectd in future.
dresses The first one, published last week, is of the Dell Inspiron Mini 9 netbook
map_boiler
07-18 09:17 AM
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
Time Delivered To USCIS: 7:55 AM
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Don't Know
Time Delivered To USCIS: 7:55 AM
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Don't Know
more...
makeup Full Review of the Dell Inspiron Mini 9
jonty_11
07-10 12:52 PM
What is our next action item...What is the IV Core think we should do..?
girlfriend Dell Inspiron Mini 9 review on Tracy and Matt Forums
bluekayal
10-29 03:18 AM
@alterego
I remember that night....since then I lost my 2004 PD, had many hopes dashed, got laid off and so on...but still here, Enjoy your Green!
"I've spent so long waiting I even get nostalgic about the early days. I remember very well, blogging one cold December night on Immigrationportal with Wallenpond, Pdakwala, Superman,Khodalmd and many other early IV luminaries in 2005 putting up a rearguard uncoordinated effort, when Rep. Sensenbrenner scuttled our visa recapture chances in conference committee. Following which IV was born with leadership from folks well known to us now. IV is your organisation and platform. It will only be as strong as you let it be. "
I remember that night....since then I lost my 2004 PD, had many hopes dashed, got laid off and so on...but still here, Enjoy your Green!
"I've spent so long waiting I even get nostalgic about the early days. I remember very well, blogging one cold December night on Immigrationportal with Wallenpond, Pdakwala, Superman,Khodalmd and many other early IV luminaries in 2005 putting up a rearguard uncoordinated effort, when Rep. Sensenbrenner scuttled our visa recapture chances in conference committee. Following which IV was born with leadership from folks well known to us now. IV is your organisation and platform. It will only be as strong as you let it be. "
hairstyles Review: Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Netbook
webm
08-11 03:17 PM
These before Nov2001 applicants reasons could be labor substitution (LS) or stuck in FBI/NC or other GC initiating/140 marriage delays...and therefore got a chance to apply in June/July'07 fiasco..along with their spouses..
----------------
EB3-I Oct,2001
----------------
EB3-I Oct,2001
doknek
06-10 02:17 PM
Which bill is in the Senate? Can you please post a link?
Below is Full Text of Senators Boxer-Gregg Bill, S. 3084 to Exempt EB Numerical Limit for U.S. STEM Advnce Degree Holders
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:S.3084:
Below is Full Text of Senators Boxer-Gregg Bill, S. 3084 to Exempt EB Numerical Limit for U.S. STEM Advnce Degree Holders
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:S.3084:
psczd4
12-17 01:52 AM
Thanks pshaikh for your feedbac and ur efforts on creating a thread for tracking..
0 comments:
Post a Comment