Powered by Blogger.

My Fashion Week Favourites!

So New York Fashion Week has just wrapped up and I was loving a lot of the Spring/Summer looks that were shown!

My two favourite collections of the week had to be Monique Lhuillier and Christian Siriano. Both were very different collections, but the things that I loved about them was their use of bold colours and different textures.

Christian Siriano

I have thought that Christian Siriano was amazing since I first saw him on Project Runway a few years ago, and his newest collection did not disappoint!

Siriano delivered a vibrant, show-stopping collection which he describes as 'a bit of African, a bit of Asian, and a bit of Mediterranean'. 

I love his dramtic flair and his use of bold colour and voloptuous materials which come together perfectly to make powerful yet feminine clothing. :)


Monique Lhuillier

Monique Lhuillier can do no wrong in my mind! Her designs are amazing - I wanted to put up pictures of every piece in her collection because I loved it all!

Her pieces are all super feminine, classy, and so flattering to the female form. Her use of colour and texture in this collection is just beautiful and I can't wait to see what she does next!

What were your favourite collections from Fashion Week?

Much Love x

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP