Powered by Blogger.

I Like The New Look Of Red Robin

DC Comics is rebooting it's entire line of books and introducing both new characters and old characters with new looks. I don't know what was wrong with the old DC except for the clusterfuck they have made of their continuity and characters after inviting hacks like Grant Morrison to create a whole new universe for them. It was only after they realized Morrison was insane and untalented that they had to wipe the slate clean and start again. I hope some cool ideas like 'Batman Inc.' survive the change but I have my doubts.

Most of the cosmetic changes they have made to the look of the characters I could live without. Red Robin is very cool though. It's nice to see a character named after a bird actually have wings that allow him to fly. Not a great leap but one I haven't seen before. Check out the before and after pictures.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP