Powered by Blogger.

thunderstorm wallpaper

images Thunderstorm Live Wallpaper thunderstorm wallpaper. Wallpapers archive by month

  • Wallpapers archive by month



  • Lasantha
    11-19 02:13 PM
    :D:D:D
    O Ya! It will screw your GC process. Once your Canada immigration is done, Canadians will put a stamp on both cheeks of your buttock...saying..."immigrated to Canada"!

    Coming back to US GC, before issuing GC, US immigration officer will ask you to come to local USCIS office and they will have a good look on your buttock! If you find that Canadians stamped your buttock then you will have to take shower with either LUX or HAMAAM soap to get rid of that stamp right at USCIS office.





    wallpaper Wallpapers archive by month thunderstorm wallpaper. Wallpaper night, lightning
  • Wallpaper night, lightning



  • piyu7444
    03-18 03:54 AM
    Hi All,

    I have received the following email from CRIS stating that my wife's I485 was issued an RFE. I am new to this forum and tried to search but couldn't find it. Sorry if I am duplicating this.
    ================================================== ====
    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
    The last processing action taken on your case
    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXXX
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent
    On March 17, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.
    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
    Sincerely,
    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
    ================================================== ====
    My details:
    Initially came on F1 and then H1B and staying on H1 till to date.
    PD May 2006 PERM Regular process
    I140 approved on August 2007 Regular Process
    I485 applied on July 2007 with receipt date on August 2007 for both me and my wife.
    My I140 did received RFE and employer replied promptly with proper tax documents and got approved in a week after USCIS received documents.
    I485 applied on July 2007 for both me and my wife along with EAD only but not AP for the first time. Applied for EAD and AP second time and received both without any problems.
    I have used AC21 (employer sent AC21 letter to USCIS after a month of joining) after almost a year of my I140 approval and joined my client company in the same position with same job duties and client company processed H1B for me and H4 for my wife and got successfully stamped in India during December 2008.
    Wife working on EAD for a different employer at the same location.
    My questions are
    1. Did anyone in EB2 with 2006 PD notice this kind of behavior?
    2. Where will my RFE be sent? to my new employer lawyer or to my old employer lawyer?
    3. Can anyone guess what might be the reason for RFE?
    I will update the post as soon as I know the exact details of the RFE but meanwhile wanted to know what might be the reason and wanted to ask expert opinions on how to proceed further.

    Thanks in advance for the replies.


    My questions are
    1. Did anyone in EB2 with 2006 PD notice this kind of behavior? Not in my knowledge but please remember every case is different.....2. Where will my RFE be sent? to my new employer lawyer or to my old employer lawyer? If you changed your lawyer by filling out a G28 form after you changed employer then your current lawyer else old lawyer. In both the cases if your current address is what USCIS has then you will get a copy of the RFE too. Check with your new lawyer if he had filled G28 and had asked you to sign it?3. Can anyone guess what might be the reason for RFE? I dont think so.........
    I will update the post as soon as I know the exact details of the RFE but meanwhile wanted to know what might be the reason and wanted to ask expert opinions on how to proceed further.- You need to wait till you know what the RFE is all about. It could be something small or something big but if your case is as you have described above this should be simple RFE.
    By the way are you into consulting job? Answer only if you dont care to disclose information......





    thunderstorm wallpaper. ackground Default myspace
  • ackground Default myspace



  • vicks_don
    03-07 12:02 PM
    Myself and my spouse have EAD and Valid H1 and H4 Stamping till Oct 2007.I haven't used my EAD but my wife started working on EAD. I haven't applied for Advance parole.

    Q1) We need to travel outside the country in the next couple of months. Do me or my wife need Advance parole or can we re-enter using Valid H1 and H4? ( I know I read from some forums that we can ? Am I right ?)

    Q2) We can apply for H1 and H4 extension before 6 months of expiration. Can we travel outside after applying or do we have to wait until approvals come in ?

    Thanks





    2011 Wallpaper night, lightning thunderstorm wallpaper. Thunderstorm Donation v1.5
  • Thunderstorm Donation v1.5



  • dilipb
    09-06 04:44 PM
    You should tell the first person that it has been already 90 days. She will connect to the level 2 person. I called yesterday and spoke to a level 2 officer and found out that my name is not in their system. I applied on July 19th also. Dont know what is going on. My colleagues who filed on 26th already received the receipts. Is your 140 approved from NSC?

    Yes



    more...


    thunderstorm wallpaper. then Storm Wallpaper.
  • then Storm Wallpaper.



  • vrbest
    10-15 01:21 PM
    Q. If I currently have an ITIN and file my return using it but later this year get an SSN, can I amend my return to get the payment or will I need to wait until I file my 2008 return to claim it?

    A. You will need to wait until you file your 2008 income tax return.

    Q. I adopted a child this year and my child has an ATIN (Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number). Will I receive the $300 additional child payment?

    A. An ATIN is issued by the IRS as a temporary taxpayer identification number for the child. Adoptive parents who do not yet have a Social Security number for their child generally will not get the stimulus payment. However, if they receive a Social Security number for the child before the end of 2008, they can claim the additional child payment on their 2008 tax return


    I am assuming since I would get SSN before end of 2008, I can claim it on 2008 tax return.


    how will u get it from IRS this year? will u apply his ssn and claim for rebate while filing 2008 tax returns ? or any other way





    thunderstorm wallpaper. then Storm Wallpaper.
  • then Storm Wallpaper.



  • chanduv23
    03-26 11:53 AM
    Folks - lets not waste time on discussing things that are impossible.

    Look - we have to face it. Economy is not good, and there is tight scrutiny everywhere.

    H1b visa is different from GC. GC is a process of immigrating to USA and making USA the home country.



    more...


    thunderstorm wallpaper. (usually a thunderstorm).
  • (usually a thunderstorm).



  • akhilmahajan
    10-22 09:00 PM
    In New England area, we have a lot of people waiting for their GC's. I dont know what are you waiting for.

    Come on folks, all of you are well educated to know that we need to take some action to fix the problem.

    Come on Folks together we can.

    GO IV GO.
    TOGETHER WE CAN.





    2010 ackground Default myspace thunderstorm wallpaper. Thunderstorm Live Wallpaper
  • Thunderstorm Live Wallpaper



  • javadeveloper
    07-22 10:32 PM
    If your passport has a valid visa stamping, it might be a good idea to travel outside and come back quickly so that the legal status will be counted only from the date you re-enter

    I applied for I-485 in July '07 and i was out of status for more than 180 days since my last entry. Is your statement still valid even after applying for I-485 and once I get the I-485 reciept#?.Please suggest if you have any idea.



    more...


    thunderstorm wallpaper. 2, thunderstorm wallpaper last
  • 2, thunderstorm wallpaper last



  • ishreeram
    08-29 01:11 PM
    Ok, I will pardon your ignorance. You are given DL which will be valid till the day your EAD or H1 expires. In my case both are expiring in Oct. If I have get my DL renewed I have to renew my H1 or EAD first.

    We just moved to TX from VA. My current H-1 extension is valid till 2011. I got a DL in TX valid till 2015. Go figure!





    hair Thunderstorm Donation v1.5 thunderstorm wallpaper. Lightning Wallpaper Desktop
  • Lightning Wallpaper Desktop



  • nixstor
    12-13 09:20 PM
    Agreed, We should be calling Congressmen too and that starts with John Shadegg of 3rd district, AZ.



    more...


    thunderstorm wallpaper. for thunderstorm wallpaper
  • for thunderstorm wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    02-07 12:45 PM
    Lets pledge our support to strengthen IV





    hot then Storm Wallpaper. thunderstorm wallpaper. storm wallpaper software
  • storm wallpaper software



  • number30
    02-20 08:26 AM
    1) Does experience gained at the new employer filing the EB2 count towards the 5 years minimum required for EB2?
    Yes
    2) Can pre-undergraduate work experience count towards the 5 years minimum required for EB2? For example on-campus software development jobs in the US while working on the undergraduate degree.
    No
    3) Will it make a difference if my current company laid off about 10% of its work force about 1 year ago? Will the EB2 labor certification be declined based on that?
    Labor approval may face an inquiry. But a competent lawyer should mostly be able to address these situations. If its a big firm, you should be more comfortable, I think.
    4) If the job requires 5 years and assuming I can't use the experience gained at the new employer filing the EB2, can an MBA degree from the US be used in place of the 5 years requirement or does the job have to require an MBA degree to be eligible for EB2?
    You can use the ex at new firm
    5) Lastly, what can I tell my company about the reason to file the EB2 application to port my priority date, put another way, what�s in it for them?
    I have also pondered over this question for myself. What I am thinking to say is that I wish to x'fer to the new employer so that I may have more control on the process. I may also offer to pick the tab on it, if its something that's gonna help my case with the new co.

    MurthyDotCom : MurthyBulletin (http://murthy.com/bulletin.html)

    Look for "Moving to the Faster Lane : Changing EB3 to EB2 "
    Most of your questions are answered.



    more...


    house Sport Car Thunderstorm LWP - thunderstorm wallpaper. wallpaper of storm clouds
  • wallpaper of storm clouds



  • pady
    09-03 12:45 PM
    Thank you for the response. If there is any RFE and if I can provide the letter from the new company, would it be OK? My old employer is not going to withdraw i-140 though.





    tattoo then Storm Wallpaper. thunderstorm wallpaper. BMW M3 Thunderstorm 500hp
  • BMW M3 Thunderstorm 500hp



  • needhelp!
    09-30 12:12 PM
    bumpety bump
    Please post a reply to this thread that you are coming



    more...


    pictures (usually a thunderstorm). thunderstorm wallpaper. Download Thunderstorm
  • Download Thunderstorm



  • dagabaaj
    10-01 02:51 PM
    Does the H4 get invalidated after application for SSN using EAD card.





    dresses storm wallpaper software thunderstorm wallpaper. Sasuke Lightning wallpaper
  • Sasuke Lightning wallpaper



  • corba
    06-01 05:16 PM
    count me in



    more...


    makeup 2, thunderstorm wallpaper last thunderstorm wallpaper. Sport Car Thunderstorm LWP -
  • Sport Car Thunderstorm LWP -



  • la_2002_ch
    09-09 09:37 AM
    Sorry here is the link and eb3 data:

    http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf

    Prior to Jan 2002 25I 500Mexico
    Prior to 2003: 50 C 8525I 775 Mexico 50ROW
    Prior to 2004: 750C 20925I 1500Mexico 100ROW
    Prior to 2005: 3400C 35400I 2650Mexico 150P 6650ROW





    girlfriend BMW M3 Thunderstorm 500hp thunderstorm wallpaper. Sport Car Thunderstorm LWP -
  • Sport Car Thunderstorm LWP -



  • sanojkumar
    05-14 04:35 PM
    any reply for this kind od case?:confused: :confused:





    hairstyles for thunderstorm wallpaper thunderstorm wallpaper. wildlife sheltering bbg de/ /sheltering tree thunderstorm wallpaper/
  • wildlife sheltering bbg de/ /sheltering tree thunderstorm wallpaper/



  • ajm
    04-14 11:02 AM
    What do people think about a premium processing option for all stages in the GC pipeline? I know that PERM takes 45-60 days and USCIS is supposedly on track to meet a 6-month processing time for all applications. But if comprehensive immigration reform becomes law there is no assurance that the targets will continue to be met. If history is any guide, processing times are going to be worse than they are now.

    So why don't we push for amendments expanding premium processing to I-140 and I-485 forms? We already have that choice for H1B petitions. The legacy-INS had a plan to start I-140 premium processing back in 2001/2001 (which was shelved after 9/11). So I don't see any structural reason why UCSIS cannot adjudicate I-140/I-485 applications within a month or so. The reason they cannot do it right now is lack of resources. So rather than rely on Congress to allocate the funds every year why not offer to pay for better service?

    Retrogression is important and needs to be tackled. But unless we also think ahead, we may find that all priority dates are current but GC applications still taking many years (because of massive USCIS backlogs).





    regacct
    12-16 09:03 AM
    Thank you for your input, however I differ from you. What we need to educate other fellow members, as well as the community is,

    1. Visa recapture has nothing to do with the current state of economy. People in que already have jobs.
    2. Ppassing the bill, will give these people incentive to buy homes, good cars, overall help the economy to improve.
    3. They can associate the recapture with a fee, that will eventually bring in revenue as well.

    Absolutely!





    mjdup
    10-15 06:29 PM
    I bet "iwantgc" is never going to put up another post ! Must have had a blast reading all replies over the weekend. Better to put brains before letting the words slipe out...sorry man !



    0 comments:

      © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP