Powered by Blogger.

latest hairstyles for guys

images Cool Latest Hairstyle For Guys latest hairstyles for guys. Modern Mens Hairstyle

  • Modern Mens Hairstyle



  • pmb76
    07-16 10:36 AM
    Hi,

    My attorney also advised not to file. But all my friends are filed in last week.
    And also Rajesh Kanna, Murthy has advised to file. I do not know what I should follow.

    thanks

    What do you lose by filing ?





    wallpaper Modern Mens Hairstyle latest hairstyles for guys. latest hairstyle for male.
  • latest hairstyle for male.



  • zoooom
    11-26 01:39 PM
    Why is that ? I thought EAD & AP went hand in hand.

    H1b will only be considered valid when its stamped (even if you enter on AP). If you dont have a valid stamped h1b then it will be considered abandoned...H1b is dual intent.





    latest hairstyles for guys. best short rock hairstyles men
  • best short rock hairstyles men



  • senk1s
    10-18 09:18 PM
    If 485 is already approved ... how would AC21 come into play?





    2011 latest hairstyle for male. latest hairstyles for guys. Latest Men#39;s Hairstyles
  • Latest Men#39;s Hairstyles



  • latejunefiler
    07-07 11:31 AM
    From a reliable source, I heard last night that Rajiv has filed a lawsuit, not sure if it is a class-action suit.



    more...


    latest hairstyles for guys. New Men#39;s Hairstyles Winter
  • New Men#39;s Hairstyles Winter



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-13 09:53 PM
    Agreed, but any campaign against visa wastage is worth doing it.

    Don't worry, there will not be any visa number wastage this year. I expect a flood of approvals starting August 1st itself. most of the remaining visas will be used in August itself and there may not be many visas left towards the end of September. Any campaign is unlikely to produce any meaningful results in such a short period- remember there are only 2 months left in this year and applying pressure will only distract USCIS from doing their job effectively. using up 20K visas in 2 months is not difficult especially since the dates have been advanced in this month's visa bulletin. USCIS is only processing EB1 and EB2 petitions so they should be able to adjudicate the petitions rather quickly to use up the visa numbers. campaign to use the visa numbers is more effective if done at the beginning of the year





    latest hairstyles for guys. Latest Hairstyles For Guys.
  • Latest Hairstyles For Guys.



  • amitnaik
    10-06 11:27 AM
    Please share your thoughts/comments on following: Thanks in advance.

    Here are the data, all with same employer.

    1) EB3 PD 12/2003
    2) H-1B expiring in 11/2010
    3) Labor and I 140 approved for EB2 in first week of Sept. 2010 (old PD ported, new EB2 I140 reads PD as 12/2003)
    4) Lawyer had sent letter to NSC to adjust status (wife and I) in 2nd week of Sept. 2010.

    QUESTIONS:
    1) Have the steps followed above correct. I am not sure why lawyer didn't ask to adjust case with I 140 filing as 12/2003 PD is current.

    2) As of today, no input from USCIS, does it take this long?

    3) What should i do to expedite the process.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    latest hairstyles for guys. Latest Men#39;s Hairstyles
  • Latest Men#39;s Hairstyles



  • maddipati1
    08-31 11:45 AM
    these are the minutes of the tele-conference with Ombudsman, as reported by Attorney Murthy.

    http://murthy.com/bulletin.html





    2010 best short rock hairstyles men latest hairstyles for guys. Cool Latest Hairstyle For Guys
  • Cool Latest Hairstyle For Guys



  • sundarpn
    03-24 06:59 PM
    Can H4 to F-1 COS be applied anytime?

    i.e. Can one start MS (or MBA) on H4 and then at anytime apply for COS to F-1? OR can this be applied only when one semester end and another starts?

    H-4 does not need full time course load, while F-1 does... hence wonder if one can apply for H-4 to F-1 in the middle of a semester...(when one is taking less than full time course load on H4)

    I am thinking about using the H4 to F-1 COS in case of layoff risks for the H1 primary holder. (Have the EAD option, but can't keep H4 in status).



    more...


    latest hairstyles for guys. wallpaper Latest Men#39;s
  • wallpaper Latest Men#39;s



  • chanduv23
    11-15 08:03 AM
    How about joining a state chapter and help organize grassroots efforts





    hair Latest Men#39;s Hairstyles latest hairstyles for guys. New Men#39;s Hairstyles
  • New Men#39;s Hairstyles



  • reedandbamboo
    11-26 02:58 PM
    I forgot to mention, my AP application is pending at the TSC. With the current 3 month processing timeframe, I know I won't receive the AP until the end of January.

    Can I still use the H1B to travel this December ?



    more...


    latest hairstyles for guys. Modern Haircuts for Men 2011
  • Modern Haircuts for Men 2011



  • bugmenot
    06-07 10:11 PM
    this bill is not yet dead guys. Dont think Kennedy and friends are going to give up on a potential 20million vote bank so easily. this will be back... Also, the final vote was apparently 46-50. So in the course of a few hours more than a dozen senators changed their vote! This can only be more encouraging for supporters of the bill, they are almost there...

    bro if bush wid all his might and demo's in power and everything this cud'nt move nuttin will ever get it through, this was the best time and enviroment for it to move, its all dead R.I.P CIR





    hot New Men#39;s Hairstyles Winter latest hairstyles for guys. tattoo new hairstyles 2011
  • tattoo new hairstyles 2011



  • krishnam70
    03-26 05:24 PM
    I guess nobody is really answering your question / giving more information, right? This thought about australian immigration seems interesting. Is it done through lawyers or is it direct as canadian?

    You can do it directly like the canadian PR process. There are forms to be downloaded and you have to apply to the Australian Professional Board I think(not exact name) which will certify that your profession is in demand and once they do that the second part of the application kicks in. Its all DO-IT-YOURSELF and you need to present all the documents.

    I have a friend there who says things are not that good there either. Anyway things are bright when u look at the horizon. No harm in trying what you feel is the best

    - cheers
    kris



    more...


    house Boys Hairstyles Short | New latest hairstyles for guys. latest asian hairstyles. asian
  • latest asian hairstyles. asian



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-19 01:07 PM
    Guys whoever planning to use EAD going forward get ready for $700- per head out of pocket every year. That is the cost of renewal for EAD & AP without attorney involvement. Add additional family members and you can understand why was July bulletin made current.

    Lots of revenue at our expense .......

    That's a mind boggling $200M a year.
    They sure did this on purpose. If they had made things current in august or later, everyone would have applied with a higher fee but future EAD/AP renewals would have been free.
    Old fee : $325+170+180 = $675 onetime plus $700 per year
    New fee: $1010 one time with free renewals

    Would you opt for $335 NOW or go for $700/year starting NEXT year?
    That is $90M NOW or $200M/year for the next 10 years....

    They had their plan well decided before July !





    tattoo Latest Hairstyles For Guys. latest hairstyles for guys. Latest Hairstyles Men 2010
  • Latest Hairstyles Men 2010



  • texanmom
    09-29 10:58 PM
    Sorry I had forgotten to add it to the post initially, it should now be in there too.



    more...


    pictures Latest Men#39;s Hairstyles latest hairstyles for guys. short hairstyle 2011 for men.
  • short hairstyle 2011 for men.



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-13 09:53 PM
    Agreed, but any campaign against visa wastage is worth doing it.

    Don't worry, there will not be any visa number wastage this year. I expect a flood of approvals starting August 1st itself. most of the remaining visas will be used in August itself and there may not be many visas left towards the end of September. Any campaign is unlikely to produce any meaningful results in such a short period- remember there are only 2 months left in this year and applying pressure will only distract USCIS from doing their job effectively. using up 20K visas in 2 months is not difficult especially since the dates have been advanced in this month's visa bulletin. USCIS is only processing EB1 and EB2 petitions so they should be able to adjudicate the petitions rather quickly to use up the visa numbers. campaign to use the visa numbers is more effective if done at the beginning of the year





    dresses tattoo new hairstyles 2011 latest hairstyles for guys. spiky hairstyles for men
  • spiky hairstyles for men



  • glamzon
    07-24 11:19 AM
    Good Info



    more...


    makeup wallpaper Latest Men#39;s latest hairstyles for guys. Boys Hairstyles Short | New
  • Boys Hairstyles Short | New



  • Hassan11
    01-08 10:32 AM
    I have some follow up questions: :confused:

    1. do I need to file for CP (to keep the 485 alive) from the US before I leave or can i file for CP from my home country? assuming that when I leave I will leave on a valid AP


    2. when time comes and my PD is current and CP requires an EVL, will CP accept an EVL from any employer as long as the job offer (the new postition) is similar to the one that my LC was based on when I applied for i-485?

    4. do i need to keep an address here in the US ( like a friend's address) for immigration purposes while I am living back home? or a bank account etc.....

    5. regarding SS benefits, do you have to contribute for 10 years or all it matters is that you accumulate the necessary 40 points to get SS benefits on retirement??





    girlfriend Latest Hairstyles Men 2010 latest hairstyles for guys. Latest Trendy Male Hairstyles
  • Latest Trendy Male Hairstyles



  • milind70
    06-03 01:20 PM
    I flew NorthWest Arilrines or KLM via Amasterdam( I flew with an expired visa)
    My wife was travelling with a new passport ( Previous passport was in the bag) ,she had no visa on it.

    You can try Lufthansa via frankfurt(dont require a transit visa)
    British Airways ( you require a transit visa)
    Air France (you require transit visa)

    I dont think returning your old passport really makes a difference( if you have a photo copy of it).

    We got stamped in New Delhi Consulate( did not get dates for Mumbai at that time and dates were hard to get during those days ).
    We had no issues





    hairstyles Modern Haircuts for Men 2011 latest hairstyles for guys. new hairstyles for men 2011.
  • new hairstyles for men 2011.



  • sanju
    02-07 02:21 PM
    Sometimes when I read your post, I couldnt understand whether you are supporting immigrant or anit-immigrant. Or you already got GC and follow the 'Close the golden gate after me rule'...

    Exactly ....





    HOPE_GC_SOON
    07-16 11:01 AM
    By Filing papers, now, if situation is not clear,
    there could be a chance, that ur application, along with ORIGINAL I 140 could be lost.. as there are pretty good chances, in this mess, that tracing back ur appln is almost difficult..

    take chance cautiously..


    What do you lose by filing ?





    BharatPremi
    05-08 01:39 PM
    I worked for a desi consulting company "A" based in Minneapolis from Dec 07 to March 08. I recently joined company "B" by giving one month notice to company "A" as per the conditions specified in the offer letter. But when I asked for my last two months pay,he is refusing to pay my salary(which is more than $10,000). The reason he said for not paying the salary was that I didn't inform the client about my departure.But for that, I got a letter from the cilent saying that I did inform them and I completed my job as per their satisfaction. Even after this , he is not paying my salary. He didn't incur even a single penny to employ me because I paid $3000 for processing my H1.

    Please advice me what can I do to get my salary.

    Thank you all

    So have you decided to file a complaint? By the way this "company B" is the direct client of "company A - exploiter" ?



    0 comments:

      © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP